Tuesday, August 26, 2014

I Got A Woody Bird Toy order!!

First off, when I heard the name of this company....I Got A Woody, I knew I would love them! So on to the website I went, and I was sooooo impressed! Their toys are all safe, great materials, and they have such an awesome variety! So of course, as I am a compulsive bird toy shopper, I placed an order!

I know Opie loves balsa wood, but he didn't have any cork toys, and I had a feeling he would like it since it is easy to shred like balsa. He really is a destructive little bugger ;) So I shopped their selection by size and ordered the following:

Sprite - Vine stars and balls, balsa cubes, and beads.
Tiny Tease - Colorful balsa slats, beads, and cork.
Cork Bark and Mahogany Cluster - pretty self explanatory.
Peakaboo Perch - Perch with hole to climb though, ladder, and toy all in one!

Right after placing the order I was notified that the current turnaround time was about three weeks, well two weeks later I got a shipment notification, and just over $10 in credit for shipping since the estimate was higher than the actual cost! The order arrived 2 days later and I am in LOVE! The toys are so awesome, I was gifted two freebie foot toys (thank you IGAW!!), and the Peekaboo Perch is LITERALLY to die for!!! I think I may have to put it on the outside of Opie's cage since he has soooo many toys now, but it will be awesome for out of cage time! All in all I couldn't be happier with my order and will be back for sure!


No comments:

Post a Comment